The zCoin Lottery mod allows your players to purchase lottery tickets using their zCoin balance.
The cost of each ticket, and the potential pay out of each lottery drawing is configurable by the server operator.
This functionality requires that the 'Persistent Server Link' option is sent to active.
The lottery draws a completely random winner, and does so when the lottery pot exceeds the Lottery Draw Amount.
To increase the chances of becoming a winner, players are able to purchase more than one ticket per lottery draw.
Users do not need to be online to claim their zCoin lottery winnings, at the time of the lottery draw.
7 Days to Die Lottery Commands
Below you can find commands related to the lottery:
- /lottery buy - Purchased a lottery ticket to be used in the next draw. This will alert all online players of the ticket purchase, and of the next draw.
- - Displays the cost of each lottery ticket
- - Displays current lottery prize based on current purchased tickets, and payout modifier
- - Displays number of tickets the player has purchased for this lottery drawing
- - Displays the number of lottery tickets until the next draw
- Many more coming soon! (Note posted March 15th)
Lottery Setup Information
Cost Per Lottery Ticket - This is the cost (in zCoins) that the players must pay for each ticket.
Lottery Draw Amount - This is the total amount of zCoins in each lottery. Once this amount has been reached, the lottery will draw a random winner.
The number of tickets per lottery will depend on the Cost Per Lottery Ticket as well as the Lottery Draw Amount.
Payout Modifier - This is the multiplier at which the lottery pot is provided to the winner of the lottery. It is intended to allow further economic manipulation.
To provide the winner with 100% of the winnings, leave this at 1.0 -- to provide them with 120% of the winnings, set it to 1.2